losetimereading

A Great and Terrible Beauty
Libba Bray
The Truth About You and Me
Amanda Grace, Mandy Hubbard
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick As posted on my blog, Lose Time Reading"I was so nervous to read this book. I read a lot of negative reviews and a lot of positive reviews but usually it's always the negative reviews that stick out in my mind when remembering back or reflecting on them while reading. I went into this expecting to hate it because of that, and needless to say, I certainly did not hate it!I fell in love with everyone to do with this book. The fallen angels, Nora, Patch(especially Patch), Vee. I absolutely love Becca Fitzpatrick's writing style. I love her descriptions, and her ability to completely engulf you with the story. I actually got scared(haha, but I'm a wimp) reading this at night!This is such an easy to read book, I didn't even realize how quick I was going through it because you just can't stop. As soon as I finished Hush,Hush I quickly opened up Crescendo, I just needed more Nora & Patch!I also love Vee as a character. She is so witty and sarcastic and I love her and Nora's friendship.If you have not read Hush,Hush you have got to get this! It's amazing, I promise!"