losetimereading

Libba Bray
The Truth About You and Me
Amanda Grace, Mandy Hubbard

Annabel (Delirium Series)

Annabel (Delirium Series) - I didn’t go into Annabel with high expectations. I love the Delirium series however Hana was a huge disappointment for me. Not that it wasn’t wrote well… it was(duh, it’s Lauren Oliver) but because I despised Hana when I was finished reading it. I didn’t want to ruin another character in this series for me, so needless to say I was slighly apprehensive.But I loved it.50 pages just wasn’t enough for Annabel’s story. I loved getting a glimpse into Lena’s mothers life, before she had Lena and after she was imprisoned. It was such a beautiful story and the part told when she was in prison was quite heart wrenching. Lauren Oliver has perfected the art of character building. You can see how Lena’s current personality is very reflective of her mother: She is strong-willed, determined and understands the power of love.Included at the end of Annabel was a Requiem sneak peak. I read it. And now I am just dying for it… I should never have read it, lol. I don’t want to go into the Annabel story too much… and 50 pages if I tell you everything than I’ve basically told the whole story. If you love this series, you will love Annabel - pick it up!Once again Oliver has entranced me in her beautiful writing, and with such a few amount of pages.